Sensibill is lighting up the FinTech industry with mobile solutions that are enabling financial institutions to engage customers and gain insights to drive revenue. Now live with Canadian banks, our next focus is to bring our mobile solutions to the U.S. marketplace. As a result, we are seeking a dynamic Enterprise Partner Executive who will accelerate our growth in the United States.
We're looking for a highly motivated and goal-oriented Enterprise Partner Executive, focused on continuous improvement, who will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic sales plan to acquire new clients across the United States.
Our new Entperise Partner Executive will possess deep experience selling enterprise solutions to financial institutions and brings the extensive network to match. Someone who can work independently in a demanding and dynamic environment. Someone who is comfortable with a consultative sales processes, who has extremely strong relationship building skills, and a demonstrated ability to close. Sound like a challenge? It is. It’s also a great experience in a start-up environment at the cutting edge of the #fintech industry, working with the latest technologies.
As our new Enterprise Partner Executive, you will:
- Sell. To U.S. banks and other related financial institutions, including credit card companies, providers of payment wallets, and channel partners.
- Identify well-qualified prospects through networking, cold calling, trade shows, marketing follow-up and working with all strategic channels.
- Schedule meetings with qualified prospects; gathering requisite technical and business information.
- Attend meetings with qualified prospects at client locations across the United States.
- Tailor detailed presentations, proposals, and follow-up activities with qualified prospects.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly opportunity generation and recurring revenue targets.
- Maintain an accurate database of client contact information.
- Attend networking groups and industry events.
So who are you?
- A born story-teller. You know how to take information about the company and make it easily digestible and compelling. You have an eye for finding key data points to highlight to your audience, understanding what will most resonate.
- A pipeline builder. You know how to identify the individuals who are the natural fit for our solution and have no hesitation reaching out to them. You are diligent in tracking all leads and in regularly following up to ensure all prospects are treated with care and attention.
- The voice of the brand. That voice should be engaging, thoughtful and conscientiously thought provoking.
- Naturally curious. You voraciously read trade publications, reports, news articles and blog posts to keep abreast of everything #fintech, #digitalbanking, and #digitalreceipts.
- A researcher. It’s not enough to know everything about Sensibill and our product, you strive to know everything about our space and our competition. You know how to position us relative to our competitors in quadrants, magic or otherwise.
This is what you’ll have:
- A post-secondary degree in business, commerce, or a related field. A relevant Masters degree is considered an asset.
- Proven experience as a hunter and top performer, selling enterprise solutions to financial institutions.
- 10+ years of successful direct sales / new business development experience, with an existing broad industry network to match.
- High-level understanding of financial services technology; including omni-channel digital banking, payments, and industry trends.
- Experience in consultative sales within a service-based organization, ideally selling technology or technology services (Managed IT Services, SaaS, HaaS, Hosted Services, Professional IT / Integration Services).
- Experience and ability to develop a professional rapport, overcome objections and maintain an influential demeanor both in person and over the phone.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and processes preferred.
Why should you join Sensibill?
We love pie. We are fun. We are guided by conscientiousness. Our culture is like that perfect piece of pie: humble and delivers exactly what you expect. Why pie? Because that’s our acronym. We are all about passion, integrity, excellence. We like to have fun, and share the love. So for your birthday, we will treat you to a your favourite pie. Actually, we get a few of them so we can celebrate together.
Joining a start-up in the early days is pretty much the greatest adventure you can go on. We are lean, smart, fun, and we live for balance. This is not a top-down culture. We want everyone’s input during critical decisions. To that end, if you have ideas, we want to hear them. There is an opportunity here. We want new core team members who want to invest in us the way we invest in them. We want your ideas, your energy, your skills, your dedication, and if you have any, we’ll take your #streetreceipts too.